Book Marketing & Author Publicity
Education & mentoring, media & reviewer outreach, online & social media, traditional PR.
Our marketing program is designed to share best practices of book marketing and provide ongoing support to help you prepare for your book release, establish or improve your platform, engage directly with your audiences, and drive book sales. The full scope of work will vary based on your needs, objectives, and budget. Services may include:
- Education and training on book marketing and planning book releases
- A comprehensive, personalized, step-by-step marketing plan for your first year in print (for new authors)
- A review of existing marketing infrastructure and suggestions for improvement (for established authors)
- Design, development, content writing, and strategic support for your author website, online profiles, and social media
- Development, deployment, and oversight of targeted campaigns to get your book into the hands of readers and reviewers
- Development of cover copy and promotional materials that get attention
- A wide range of traditional PR, media outreach, author event planning, and advertising support
Our marketing specialists have delivered results for everyone from debut authors to international bestsellers with active fan bases. We can provide as much or as little support as you need to give your book the best chance of success in a crowded but opportunity-filled marketplace.
Pricing for marketing support packages starts at $375 and varies depending on the scope and nature of the work involved, with hourly, flat-rate, and monthly retainer options available. We provide written no-cost/no-obligation quotes based on careful consideration of your marketing needs and where you feel you need the most help.
Marketing 101 Primer
A one-on-one crash course in book marketing, targeted for your title and audience.
First Year Marketing Plan
A comprehensive, personalized, step-by-step package for your first year in print.
Book Jacket Copy
Compelling book summaries for cover and promotional copy to attract buyers.
Pricing starts at $150
Infrastructure Marketing Package
Practical, tactical marketing assessment/recommendations, available for both new and established authors.
Pricing starts at $400
Please visit our online welcome center or call us at (520) 546-9992.