Adaptations & Ghostwriting
Ghostwriting, collaboration, and adaptation services for novels, narrative nonfiction, screenplays, and television scripts
Book Ghostwriting and Collaboration
Pricing and working method for these services varies widely depending on the length of the project, the type and depth of the work involved, and your project’s particular needs. If you’d like more information about hiring a professional ghostwriter or collaborator for a book you’re planning or a manuscript already in progress, please contact Ross Browne at the Tucson office.
TED’s screenplay adaptation services help authors of novels, memoirs, and other genres of narrative nonfiction maximize the crossover potential of their manuscripts and includes a wide range of support for original screenplays based on books. The process varies based on your needs, objectives, and budget. Steps may include:
- A review of your completed manuscript, published book, or work in progress to assess adaptation potential and identify what needs to change to make a screenplay version work
- Professional collaboration, and/or ghostwriting of scripts for film and television
- Conceptual development support for scripts and screenplay adaptations
- Guidance on the film and television markets for stories adapted from your book
- Development and editing of pitch materials for film and TV markets
- Advice and guidance from knowledgeable industry insiders on how to pitch your work to agents, managers, and producers
Pricing for adaptation support services starts at $.01 per word and is based on the length of source material, format of source material, and scope and nature of the assistance needed.
Feedback and guidance from experienced screenwriters on the market for adapted works and best practices for courting representation, options, and sales. $75 per hour
Written evaluation and follow-up consultation providing a candid, knowledgeable assessment of a manuscript’s film or TV crossover potential. Pricing starts at .01 per word
Collaboration and Ghostwriting
Professional authorship of screenplays, treatments, and pitch documentation. Pricing based on nature of project and scope of work. Please contact the Tucson office for more information
Please visit our online welcome center or call us at (520) 546-9992.